Monday, July 18, 2011

That Girl

I totally have a reason for not posting (even though I said I would).  Every time I try to upload pictures from my memory card, my computer freezes up.  And who like a post without pictures?  But, we did have a great Fourth of July.  We swam a lot and ate even more!!

I'm writing this more for my memory, although I'm sure my reader (hi mom!) will get a kick out of it. 

Our niece, K (6 years old) has learned the art of the prank call.  We were all over at TC's parent's house to eat dinner.  They have their house on the market.  So, she gets the idea to prank call and ask questions about the house. "How much is it for sale for?  Can I buy it?"  Her mom, on the other end of the phone, asks which house is she talking about.  From where I am in the living room, you can hear her say from her room "This one!"
That girl!! Where does she come up with this stuff??

Always an adventure!!  Did anything funny happen to you this weekend?

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Her mind works a whole lot like her Uncle Trey's. Lord help us all as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete