Monday, September 12, 2011

Friday Night Date

Friday, TC and I went on a date.  It had been a long time since we'd been out on a date.  We ate at Chili's...not very romantic, but we like it.  And you can get an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert for $20.  Then, we walked around East Chase and did a little shopping.  I got three pairs of earrings from Claire's.  One pair looks like peacock feathers.  I'll have to see if I have the courage to wear them.  Then we went to see a play at AUM about 9/11.  It was written, directed, and acted by all AUM people.  It was very good.

Saturday, we got up early and went to a few yard sales.  I got two games (Connect 4 and Would You Rather?).  I hope they are fun!!  We also watched Alabama's win over Penn State!!

Sunday, we went to church and did a little bit of work around the house and back to church Sunday night.  Back to work for us both on Monday.

Did you have a good weekend?

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Would you rather is the funniest game ever. It made my MIL pee in her pants!

    ReplyDelete