Monday, March 14, 2011

What a Weekend

Wow, what a weekend around the Carroll house!! We started things off bright and early Saturday morning at yard sales. I love a good yard sale. The yard sales we attended this past Saturday morning were not good yard sales, my friends. I did not but a. single. thing. And I will pretty much purchase anything that has $1.00 marked on it!! We came home and got to work on our latest home improvement project (pictures to come later!!). We got cleaned up and headed to Birmingham to spend the weekend!! We headed to the Summit and shopped and looked around and ate dinner at Sweet Bones Alabama. Sunday was much the same, shopping and eating!! Last night we ate dinner at the Fish Market. Very delicious and I don’t even like seafood!!

Happy Monday!!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Missed you at church yesterday, but I'm glad you had a good time in B'ham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make it to any yard sales. But other than that, our weekend sounds amazingly similar.

    Thanks for helping me with my tech issues last night.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete