Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Not too much to recap here, folks.  Friday night I had dinner with TC's mama, sister, niece and her friend.  I may be the only person on the face of the earth that does not like Ruby Tuesday's salad bar.  I was not impressed.  My meal was good, I just wish I hadn't bothered with the salad bar.  Saturday morning, we tried to find some yard sales, but since people like to advertise in the Bulletin Board a week early and I don't like to read far enough to find the dates, there weren't any. Oh, well...we have all spring to catch up.  I did go to Zumba class and oh.my.goodness.i.am.sore.  Now, I do Zumba twice a week usually, but I haven't been able to go for the last two weeks.  So, this was my first class in 15 days.  Going from a sitting to standing position has been problematic for me this weekend.  Sunday, I went to church, came home, ate lunch, and took a nap.  Then, I rotted my brain with Teen Mom 2.  Who else just wants to knock some sense into this girl??
This is Jenelle from the show.  Now, I know that it can't be easy for these girls, but Jenelle just seems so selfish and seems to care more about her boyfriend (who is not the baby's father - imagine me using my best Maury Povich voice) than her son.  Made me angry.

Today is a gloomy day here, so I am going to try not to fall asleep on my desk this morning!!  Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hooked on Teen Mom, but some of those girls make me sick, especially her and Amber. In cases like them, I wish you had to have a license to get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete