Friday, April 1, 2011

Blinders

Hello dear blog friends.  Sorry to neglect you all week, but I figure you don't really want to hear about how I get up, go to work, go to bed, wash, rinse, and repeat.  I think a casual Friday post deserves a bullet list:

  • I've got my blinders on today because I may be the only person on the face of the earth that did not watch Grey's Anatomy: The Musical Event last night.  I don't want to know anything about it yet.
  • On a related note, my plans for tonight include cleaning out the old DVR and catching up on shows that I missed all last week, including Tuesday night's season finale of Teen Mom 2, Grey's, and Private Practice.
  • Tuesday I attended my first Girls Night Out with the girls from my Sunday School Class.  So much fun!!  I think it is important, but hard, to have friends as an adult.  At least it was hard for me.  I was so busy working all day and going to school all night (it seemed), that I would have never had time to do something like a Girls Night Out on a Tuesday.  I am so thankful that these women are so willing to open up their homes to all of us.  I am already looking forward to next month's Girls Night Out!
  • When I finally got up this morning, Penelope the cat decided that my bed looked much more comfortable than hers.  She normally wants to go outside when she gets good and awake in the mornings, but not this morning.  I started looking for her since she normally follows me around like a shadow, but this morning she was nowhere to be found.  I finally found her curled up in my spot.
Lazy Cat
Much like last weekend, this weekend I hope to go to some yard sales, Zumba ( I MUST be crazy), and maybe, just maybe, do some crafting.  What are your plans for the weekend?

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Your cat looks like she's got the right idea!

    We're going to Zoo Weekend, maybe Santuck, and then clean house.

    And yes, you are crazy for Zumba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is so cute! My kitty hugs her feet when she sleeps too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penelope looks gentle and harmless lying on your bed.

    But I know better. She's a huntress. Chipmunks and birds beware!

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete