Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend Recap

I had a great, busy, and fun Easter weekend. Friday, at work, we had our annual Spring Fling. The university staff members come together to eat lunch and play games.

Enjoying a game of Crazy Eights!!
Friday night, I attended a paint class that was a fundraiser for our church. I really love the painting and look forward to many more.



Saturday, I actually had to come into work for a few hours, but when I got home I cooked a few things for Easter lunch. I also made an Easter craft. I love the way this turned out and I wish I had made it earlier in the season.
The materials

Not quite finished


I love it!!
Sunday morning, I went to church and some friends came with me. I was so excited about that. After church, I loaded up my broccoli salad and lemon bars and headed to TC's aunt's house for Easter lunch. We also had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids.
Hidden Egg

They were successful!!
I left from there and ate Easter dinner with my parents. It was a fun, but exhausting, weekend...which may be why I am just now getting around to blogging about it.  I hope everyone else had a great Easter weekend!


Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Dig the wreath you made.

    And love that last pic especially.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete