Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I Learned This Weekend

  1. Zumba still hurts, even after your second visit.
  2. According to WSFA, retail therapy can prolong your life. I added 8.62 years to my life this weekend.
  3. I would rather sweat to death in my house than turn on the AC.  I like to see how far I can go without turning it on.  Last year, I made it to mid-May and I hope I can make it that far again this year.
  4. Dollar Tree really does charge a dollar for everything.  Duh.  Even to get cash back from your debit card.  Thanks, but no thanks.
  5. My fingernails will break and split if I don't keep them polished.
  6. The people at caloriecount.com are my friends.  Even though they told me it would take me until January 12, 2012 to reach my goal.
What did you learn this weekend?

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I learned to always make Jeremy weed eat with shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zumba!!! I'm going tonight, and it's SO fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way smart!

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete